Once again I’m having trouble with my GoDaddy name-servers. Yesterday for most of the day my website was offline. Both of my domain names went offline. I used the procedure I mentioned in a previous post to correct the name-server problem, setting the name-servers to default, but that did not correct the problem, instead it looked like it made things worse. After the adjustment my website only brought up the directory structure of my website.
Eventually I decided to call GoDaddy for assistance. After explaining the problems to the technician the GoDaddy people discovered the problem, once again it was caused by a misbehaving plugin. They corrected the problem and my website worked fine from that point on. The site looks good today.
I was informed that GoDaddy was aware of the name-server problem and are working on fixing it. The name-server problem has been going on for over three weeks, I’ll be glad when it is resolved.